The question you need to ask your self is, what do I look for when searching for an accountant?
Here are some points to help you:
- Make sure you can trust your accountant
- You work well together and when you have any question you are not afraid of ringing or emailing with your accountant to ask these questions no matter how silly they are.
- Do you think you are getting “the service you pay for” Remember never choose an accountant due to the price they are charging, look at how much the accountant will save you.
- Do you understand how your business is operating and what improvements need to be done.
- Have you got the right structure for your business.
With the above few points I trust you will always make a good decision.